Democracy is a Good Thing, But…
- A review of Yu Keping, Democracy Is a Good Thing: Essays on Politics, Society, and Culture in Contemporary China
China 2020: A Call For Minor Reform, Not Radical Change
- A review of Michael A. Santoro, China 2020: How Western Business Can—and Should—Influence Social and Political Change in the Coming Decade
Chinese Politics as a Source of China’s Foreign Policy
- A review of Nancy Bernkopf Tucker, Strait Talk: United States–Taiwan Relations and the Crisis with China
Japanese Business Strategies: Evolution or Revolution?
- A review of Ulrike Schaede, Choose and Focus: Japanese Business Strategies for the 21st Century
Finding the U.S.-India Sweet Spot
Robert M. Hathaway
- A review of Teresita C. Schaffer, India and the United States in the 21st Century: Reinventing Partnership
India’s Diplomacy: Many Challenges but Where’s the Strategy?
David J. Karl
- A review of Rajiv Sikri, Challenge and Strategy: Rethinking India’s Foreign Policy
About Asia Policy
Asia Policy is a peer-reviewed scholarly journal presenting policy-relevant academic research on the Asia-Pacific that draws clear and concise conclusions useful to today’s policymakers. Asia Policy is published quarterly in January, April, July, and October and accepts submissions on a rolling basis. Learn more