Old America, New Asia?
Ellen L. Frost
- A review of Kishore Mahbubani, The New Asian Hemisphere: The Irresistible Shift of Global Power to the East
The Separatist Conflict in Sri Lanka: Understanding the Conflict Beyond the Iron Law of Terrorism
- A review of Asoka Bandarage, The Separatist Conflict in Sri Lanka: Terrorism, Ethnicity, Political Economy
The End of Chinese Realpolitik?
- A review of Yong Deng, China’s Struggle for Status: The Realignment of International Relations
Twisted Tale of Telecommunications Tells Much
Barrett L. McCormick
- A review of Irene S. Wu, From Iron Fist to Invisible Hand: The Uneven Path of Telecommunications Reform in China
China on a Roll in Latin America, so Who Cares?
- A review of Riordan Roett and Guadalupe Paz, eds., China´s Expansion into the Western Hemisphere: Implications for Latin America and the United States
About Asia Policy
Asia Policy is a peer-reviewed scholarly journal presenting policy-relevant academic research on the Asia-Pacific that draws clear and concise conclusions useful to today’s policymakers. Asia Policy is published quarterly in January, April, July, and October and accepts submissions on a rolling basis. Learn more