Matching Gift Challenge
A generous benefactor has offered a matching gift challenge this year: if you make a pledge to the annual campaign of $250 or more by December 30, your gift will be matched 100%.
Letter from NBR President Roy Kamphausen
Dear friend of NBR,
In a world of constant change and as the global center of gravity shifts to the Indo-Pacific, our commitment to helping you understand Asia remains steadfast.
In this giving season, I invite you join in our vital work by donating to NBR.
Over the past year, our innovative research and regular engagement with policy, academic, and business communities have addressed pressing issues of our time:
- The future of supply chain security and digital trade
- Engagement with U.S. allies and partners on matters of strategic and security importance to U.S. priorities in Asia
- China’s vision for its place in a changing geopolitical environment, and China’s military decision-making
- “De-risking” away from China and the implications of shifts occurring in the global trading system
- Competing energy and economic security pressures and climate goals in the region and implications for the United States
- Training the next generation of Asia specialists
The contributions of our supporters make it possible for us to conduct the work that you value so much. Please make a gift to NBR so that we can continue to tackle those critical issues that you and America’s leaders need to understand—because the stakes for all of us are high.
President, The National Bureau of Asian Research
See more ways to give.