The Importance of Failure in the Creation and Implementation of Affordable Technology for Health
A collection of compelling perspectives from a discussion at the 2012 Pacific Health Summit, this report addresses questions such as the following:
- How do we define failure when implementing technologies for health?
- What mindsets hamper innovation and contribute to failure?
- Where have technologies negatively influenced individuals and communities? How can we prevent misuse of technology?
- How and what can we learn from failures?
- How can we move from failure to success?
Research Groups and Programs
Centers and Chairs
Forums, Databases, and Online Tools
© 2012 The National Bureau of Asian Research